How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- Learn More About Our New Needle-Free IVF ProtocolOur revolutionary Needle-Free IVF protocol has changed the entire landscape of IVF treatment. It is a simple, convenient, and patient-friendly IVF protocol. A woman’s body no longer needs to be forced into overproducing eggs to achieve a successful pregnancy. No more high cost of fertility medication injections No more daily blood draws No more painful shots Needle-Free IVF Dr. Zaher Merhi, Director of IVF Technology Research and Development, specializes in... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Cord Blood Awareness Month is Celebrated in JulyCord Blood Awareness Month in July is a movement spreading the word about the phenomenal powers of newborn stem cells found in a baby’s umbilical cord blood. Cord blood banking is the preservation of a newborn’s stem cells found in the blood of the umbilical cord and placenta. Parents can donate their baby’s cord blood... Read more: Cord Blood Awareness Month is Celebrated in July