How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How to Choose a Fertility Clinic by Reading Pregnancy Success RatesWhen you know how to read and interpret official IVF pregnancy success records you have the best chance of locating the highest rated fertility clinic. Yearly data reporting pregnancy success by fertility clinics nationwide is a wealth of information for IVF patients. Here’s the deal: These reports help patients choose a fertility clinic and estimate their average chance of pregnancy success through IVF technology. The Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) is the official source... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- How ICSI Technology Treats Male-Factor InfertilityIntracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a method of addressing male-factor infertility through IVF treatment. Rather than allowing fertilization to happen by combining eggs and sperm in a lab dish, ICSI is the injection of a single sperm directly into an egg in order to facilitate fertilization. Knowing more about the ICSI process and its effectiveness... Read more: How ICSI Technology Treats Male-Factor Infertility