How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- Where to Find an Experienced Fertility CounselorExperienced Clinical Psychologist – Dr. Allison Rosen – is a renowned fertility counselor. Our fertility specialists highly recommend that couples who are struggling with infertility seek out an experienced fertility counselor during treatment. Dr. Rosen has helped many couples cope emotionally during their struggle to have a baby. She also works with individuals and groups. When to Seek Out Fertility Counseling Fertility counseling is recommended for those who have experienced a devastating loss of life... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- How to Reduce Ectopic Pregnancy Risk Through a Frozen Embryo TransferAccording to Dr. John Zhang – as quoted in a professional press release – Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) cycles have an almost ZERO risk rate for an ectopic pregnancy. This is because a woman’s estrogen levels are much lower during a FET procedure than in a fresh IVF cycle. A FET reduces the risk of... Read more: How to Reduce Ectopic Pregnancy Risk Through a Frozen Embryo Transfer