How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- Where to Find Cutting-Edge LGBTQ Fertility Treatment OptionsWe have provided cutting-edge fertility procedures to our LGBTQ patients since 2004 – the founding year of New Hope Fertility Center in NYC. Today, we continue to pursue our mission of reducing the physical, emotional, and financial toll of every LGBTQ patient during their quest to have a baby. LGBTQ Fertility Treatment Sexual orientation bias has no place in the practice of fertility. Our fertility specialists are renowned worldwide for consistently and fairly sharing their... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- National Endometriosis Awareness Month of March 2019Infertility is a classic and devastating symptom of endometriosis. National Endometriosis Awareness Month in 2019 is a movement to increase knowledge about this leading cause of female infertility. Every March, a movement for awareness about endometriosis takes place worldwide. The aim of the movement is to increase awareness and highlight the symptoms of this debilitating... Read more: National Endometriosis Awareness Month of March 2019