How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How Frozen Embryo Transfers Increase Your IVF Pregnancy Success RateFreezing excess, quality embryos after a fresh IVF cycle will increase a couple’s chances of conceiving in the future. This is not even the best part. Through embryo cryopreservation technology, couples can avoid the financial and physical strain of undergoing multiple fresh IVF cycles. That’s not all. The pregnancy success rate for a Frozen Embryo Transfers (FET) is higher than a fresh transfer because a woman has the opportunity to wait until her uterine lining returns... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- How Embryology is Key to IVF Pregnancy SuccessExpertise in embryology is key to IVF pregnancy success. Embryology is the study of an embryo from the first stage of fertilization through fetal development. High quality embryos have the highest chance of implantation into a woman’s uterine lining resulting in a successful pregnancy. After egg retrieval, one or two healthy embryos are transferred after... Read more: How Embryology is Key to IVF Pregnancy Success