How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How Acupuncture Can Increase Your Chance of PregnancyDid you know? We have an in-house acupuncture for fertility service entitling our patients to a discount for acupuncture treatment services. A Recent Study shows that you can increase your chance of a successful pregnancy by up to 42 percent by beginning acupuncture treatment three months before your IVF transfer. Women who do not undergo acupuncture before their IVF transfer only had a 26 percent chance of pregnancy success. Bottom Line: Our fertility specialists are... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Needle-Free IVF vs. Other IVF ProtocolsUnlike other IVF protocols – the innovative Needle-Free IVF does not require painful injections or invasive vein blood draws. This holistic IVF protocol eliminates the fear, pain, and anxiety many patients experience with injections and blood draws. How it works: The patient’s ovaries are stimulated into producing multiple egg follicles through the use of oral... Read more: Needle-Free IVF vs. Other IVF Protocols