We at New Hope take pride in educating our staff and patients on the latest technology and innovations. Here you will find a wide variety of resources at your disposal for both current and potential patients to become better acquainted with the infertility world.
Learn about the history of IVF, watch patient testimonials, and even read our collection of published papers. We also invite you to take part in our social media discussions and catch up on our latest blog posts. If you are someone who is interested in incorporating a holistic method into your treatment, we also offer options for local acupuncturists, yoga instructors, nutritionists, and support groups.
Fertility Education & Useful Resources
If you are seeking more information about fertility care, statistics, and education, there are many great resources on the internet. A few of them are listed below.
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- International Council on Infertility Information Dissemination Inc (INCIID)
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility (UK)
- Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society
- New York State Department of Health
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institutes of Health
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- Support Community for Women Over 40 y/o
- New York Acupuncturist – Acupuncture for fertility – Mark Moshchinsky licensed acupuncturist in New York
- NHFC Patient Handbook (Online)
- NHFC Patient Handbook (PDF)
The following development calendars are courtesy of TheVisualMD.com